I’m a communications pro with strong writing, SEO, analytics, project management and image creation skills.
- Award-winning, nationally published writer, specializing in corporate storytelling as well as travel and lifestyle pieces.
- Experienced Social Media Manager who knows how to build and convert a digital audience
- Want to grow, engage and retain your followers, you’re in the right place.
- Want to convert your followers into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of your company, you’re in the right place.
- Build and manage your social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, etc.)
- Create or curate shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread your brand and your content and links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about your company, competitors, and industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know you yet.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to Google+ Hangouts, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains your audience.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from your social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach your target buyers.
- I have a command of best practices and trends in social media marketing.
- I thrive on being creative.
- I understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.