Social Media Services for Small Businesses and Non-Profits
DO YOU NEED SOMEONE TO MANAGE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE AND MARKETING?
- Someone who can develop a strategy tailored to your business ✓
- Someone who can create a content calendar with the right mix of content ✓
- Someone you can trust to respond to comments and inquiries on your behalf ✓
- Someone who can create high-performing Facebook ads and other marketing campaigns ✓
I manage a variety of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus and Instagram on behalf of small businesses and non-profits, including:
- Content calendar with a mix of text and custom imagery
- Daily management and posting
- Interaction and engagement
- Brand awareness and follower growth
- Marketing and advertising campaigns
- Monthly reports
Social Media Services for Authors
Need someone to provide social media strategy and management for you as an author?
Want to build your author brand on social media but don’t have the time or expertise to do it yourself?
As a writer, I understand all the balls you’re juggling: writing, editing, cover design, book signings
As a social media marketing pro, I know what it takes to connect with followers and potential book buyers, catch the eye of an agent, build lasting relationships with your readers and increase your overall visibility.
My services include:
- Analyzing your current social presence
- Optimizing your existing social media accounts
- Creating accounts on new platforms if appropriate for your audience
- Developing the right mix of branded content (pulled from your books, interviews, blog and more) and curated content (culled from the Web)
- Formatting your posts for each social media channel
- Optimizing your blog(s) for social media sharing and improving SEO
- Managing your daily posting
- Interacting and engaging with followers and fans along with you
- Providing a monthly report, detailing what worked and what didn’t