Need a professional freelance writer? Do you need someone to write a social media post, a blog or a newsletter? Send me an email or give me a call at (702) 366-5348. I look forward to seeing how we can work together!
“Making It Home” is a four-part series that spotlights the diverse home styles, lifestyles, and communities of Las Vegas.
- Living on the Edge: Comprising bedroom communities and old-school rural estates, Southwest Las Vegas is a place for those who like to spread out and live large (literally).
- Urban Renewal in Central and Downtown Las Vegas: The historic center and University District offer smart city amenities to adventurous urbanites.
- City Within the City: With intimate village feel, parks and Red Rock Canyon next door, Summerlin and its environs are, for many, the ‘best place to live.’
- North and East Las Vegas: Call it the sleeping giant of the Las Vegas Valley — but this area is now on the rise.
Individual travel articles:
- The Beat Goes On
- Vintage Vegas (Writing & Photography)
- Heirlooms & Artifacts: Laura’s Treasures (Writing & Photography)
- Downtown Coffeehouse Review: Makers & Finders Coffee (Writing & Photography)
- The Amana Colonies
- From Africa to Iowa: Sudanese Team Members Share Their Journey
- Step back in time with a stroll through Main Street Station’s antiques and artifacts
SOCIAL MEDIA ARTICLES
Tips and tricks for small businesses and non-profits to build a following and boost sales using social media.
- Twitter Tactics: 5 ways to attract a flock of followers
- 5 ways to attract customers and build loyalty through email marketing
- What every small business should know about social media advertising
- Build epic buzz for your next event using social media
- Socially Awesome: Boyd Gaming on Social Media
I excel at covering topics I’m not familiar with. No matter the subject, I dive in deeply, conduct interviews, and research the facts—and then craft a story that’s entertaining and engaging.
- Pole Dancing for Fun and Fitness
- Morgan St. James: An accidental writer shares seven secrets for success
- Award-Winning Artist Mike Davies: There’s no reason to wait anymore
- 5 Ways to Feel Sexier Before the Holidays
- Get That Jazz Back Into Your Business Blues
- Now you’re cooking
- Care Package
- The laundromat comes clean
- Mascot Profile: David Gardner, “The Duke” for the Las Vegas Wranglers
- Run ’til it hurts (or bleeds)
- The Stall
- Party like an artist
HEALTH & CULTURE STORIES
- Storytelling for the Eyes
- Team members reflect upon rebuilding after Hurricane Katrina
- The doctor will see you (and you and you) now
- Pet Hospice: Saying goodbye with no regrets
- The doctor will ‘like’ you now
CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS (Newsletter Articles, Press Releases, Marketing Collateral)
- Nevada Laundry Facility Celebrates Injury-Free Year
- Kiss-A-Pig Fundraiser is the real squeal
- Consumer Affairs Warns: Throw This Phish Back!
- Give Crooks the Cold Shoulder
- Conference Covers All Aspects of a Freelance Writing Career
- Girls on the Run Hosts Fall Fun Run 5K
- Girls on the Run Sponsorship Kit
- CRAVE Las Vegas One Sheet
- I volunteer as Graphic Design & Social Media Manager for the Writers of Southern Nevada, which sponsors & produces periodic writers’ conferences in the Las Vegas valley.